We all try to be consistent with our post, like try for two a week. And of course, we want to avoid getting stale or repeating ourselves. One trick we use is to use Google Alerts to help us find items of interest, something newsworthy. In Google Alerts we typed “business blogs” and waited to see what happened. What happened is at least twice a week we get links to articles related to business blogs. We tend not to use them per se because we still try to have 75% original content, but below are topics that appeared from Google Alerts over the past seven to ten days.
- 2013 Social media facts for business: Infographic
- Bop Design Shares Common Pitfalls of B2B Business Blogs
- Doing blog engagement the right way.
- Five Tips Friday: Preventing Blog Death
- How to Keep Your Blog On Track
- Setting the Record Straight: B2B Blogging Questions Answered
- Successful Steps for Free Press: Pitching Bloggers
- To Post or Not to Post: The Best Time to Update Your Blog
- Ten Tips for Starting a Successful Business Blog
- Writing Lessons Every Business Owner Should Learn
Could be worth a try. Comments welcomed.