One email we subscribe to sent the following list of resources for bloggers. Since our focus is on blogging and especially collaborative blogging, we are sharing the list because no one gets there alone. (We are not endorsing, only sharing.)
1. ProBlogger – Started by Darren Rowse in 2004, this top site offers advice on creating a successful blog, including blog design, writing content and SEO. The site also hosts a forum, workbooks and a jobs board for bloggers.
2. Copyblogger – Everything you need to know about creating content, copywriting, SEO and internet marketing. Check out their e-books, seminars and webinars.
3. Bloggingtips.com – This site aims to be a community for bloggers, writers and readers to connect. The team of writers offers blogging advice, guides and resources.
4. DailyBlogTips – Covers blogging basics, design, SEO and internet marketing. Check out useful sister site, DailyWritingTips for daily tips on grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary. This is one of my favorite sites.
5. Basic Blog Tips – Ileane offers blogging tutorials, including podcasts and scores of YouTube videos.
6. For Bloggers by Bloggers – A roster of top, passionate bloggers offers advice on how to create, sustain and grow a blog.
7. Michelle Shaeffer – Michelle shares her experience – both good and bad – as a successful blogger. Her tag line, Building your visibility, voice and community online, says it all.
8. WPBeginner – If you’re using WordPress as the platform for your blog, this is a great resource. The blog provides tips, tricks, hacks, and other resources for the WordPress community. Check out bobwp and Lorelle on WordPress, also.
9. Moz.com – If you want to go beyond the basic WordPress installation and get advice on how to super-optimize your blog, check out Moz (formerly, SEOMoz).